Dahlia Dividing Workshop SATURDAY 26TH JUNE 1PM
Out of stock
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE WORKSHOP ON SATURDAY 26TH JUNE 1-4:30PM.
For other dates and times please book another listing. Workshops are offered on the following dates:
Saturday 26th June 1-4:30pm
Sunday 27th June 1-4:30pm
Saturday 10th July 1-4:30pm
Sunday 11th July 1-4:30pm
Together Ethan and Lorelie Merton grow over 2,500 dahlias on their property at Bungaree. Join us for an afternoon talking about all things dahlias and get some hands on experience dividing dahlia clumps.
This workshop includes:
- Information about dahlias, growing conditions and nutrient requirements. Dahlia propagation education including growing from seed versus growing from a tuber.
- Demonstration of dividing a dahlia clump, what to look for and what makes a viable tuber
- Discussion about storage of dahlias
- Hands on experience dividing a dahlia clump
- Delicious afternoon tea provided by local business Edible Indulgence
- Q and A with Ethan Merton (agronomist) and Lorelie Merton (flower farmer)
- All tools are provided for this workshop and you get to take home my FIVE favourite things I use for dividing so you’re all set to go for dividing your own clumps at home. A selection of dahlia tubers will also be provided as part of the experience.
- The workshop will be held at our farm in Bungaree, please wear closed toe shoes and sensible clothing that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty.
Workshop address: 209 Bungaree-Wallace Rd, Bungaree, Vic.
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: If you have any dietary requirements please send me an email (email@example.com) so I can cater for afternoon tea.
I’m so looking forward to hosting you at the farm.
Please note tickets are non-refundable, however if you are unable to make it on the day you may send someone else in your place. If COVID-19 impacts the workshop it will be rescheduled to another date